Hannah Pinkerton helps adults gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to speak Spanish at home, work, or traveling!
Hannah teaches Spanish with patience and passion. As a native English speaker, she understands the difficulties faced by English speakers learning Spanish. With personalized Spanish sessons over video chat, Hannah can pinpoint areas of difficulty and tweak lessons to your learning style, background, and goals. She can help form and fine tune your Spanish abilities, regardless of your level of previous Spanish knowledge.
Hannah is a Spanish teacher and digital nomad. Her notable Spanish experiences include:
- More than 10 years of teaching and tutoring experience, for all ages and levels of Spanish
- More than 15 years studying, practicing, and being fascinated by the Spanish language
- 3 months cultural immersion living in Spain and studying at the oldest University in Spain- Universidad de Salamanca
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish Language & Culture
- Numerous years of volunteer service in multiple communities, providing translation, interpretation, and ESL and Spanish teaching services
- A year-long research project on Latino community needs
- A year-long research project on traditional Latin American medicine, plus a 60-page research paper written in Spanish and multiple presentations presented in Spanish and English on this topic
- Travel to Spanish speaking countries
- Attending numerous Spanish only events like meet ups, concerts, and more
- Knowledge of both Latin American Spanish (Español) & Spanish from Spain (Castellano)
Hannah also offers virtual assistant services and blogs about travel and adventure.